Thursday, April 3, 2008

Week in Review

This past week has not been the best for me diabetes wise...I haven't been checking or bolusing nearly as much as I should and I guess I sort of took a mini break from my diabetes. Starting today, I am getting back on track!

I must say I have been doing pretty well eating healthy foods, though! I have not had fast food in I don't know how long...probably at least a month or two, which is probably a record for me, haha! It is just so EASY!! Now, we have gone out to eat at restaraunts, we just have not gotten fast food...

My next goal is to really kick up my exercise routine!! I NEED to exercise more. Once I get home, I am just so worthless!! If anyone has tips on what they do, I would LOVE to hear them!

Also, I wanted to make sure everyone knew about the DiabetesSisters.org launch party this weekend!! If you are in the area, you can attend in person, or if you aren't, you can chat with everyone online!! It is going to be an amazing opportunity to meet women who also have diabetes!! Check it out! http://diabetessisters.org

No comments: